DVX-D is a digital load cell especially designed for manufacturers of packaging machines:
- The DVX load cell is made of stainless steel and hermetically welded to IP69K protection level.
- It combines a very high accuracy with the highest level of protection to allow frequent cleaning and continuous use in harsh environments.
- The DVX-D load cell integrates a powerful signal processing electronics with a user resolution of 500,000 points and a library of digital filters dedicated to the elimination of mechanical vibrations and disturbances.
- It integrates functions for the complete management of a batch dosing cycle. These functions are optimized for rotary fillers and allow the DVX-D to control a 2-speed dosing cycle by filling or loss-in-weight.
- Each load cell is equipped with 2 inputs and 4 logic outputs to control the process.
- Benefiting from RS485 and CAN communication ports supporting the MODBUS-RTU and CANOpen protocols, it can be easily connected to any automated system.