These provisions are intended to inform you, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (no. 2016/679) of 27 April 2016 and the French Data Protection Act (no. 78-17) of 6 January 1978, of the conditions of processing by SCAIME SAS, whose head office is located at 294 rue Georges Charpak, 74100 Juvigny.
SCAIME pays particular attention to the private nature of the personal data it collects, and is committed to strict compliance with the provisions of the law regarding the protection of such data. SCAIME only collects necessary personal data on its site, and undertakes not to sell or lend your personal data to any third party.
It is possible to consult the SCAIME website without the user having to reveal their identity or any other information of a personal nature concerning them.
SCAIME employs all necessary measures with a view to ensuring the security of your personal data, and takes all appropriate measures to reduce the risk of loss, damage or misuse of this data.
1. Data collected
SCAIME processes various types of personal information, including:
- Identity information and contact details, such as your name, company, email address, telephone number, postal address.
- Professional information, such as your job title or, if you are responding to a job offer, your qualifications and experience.
- Your preferences in terms of products and services, or for applicants responding to an offer, your preferences in terms of employment.
- Browsing data such as IP addresses, device ID, referring website, type of browser used, content consulted, or location, determined based on your IP address or information transmitted by your mobile device.
- Content which you supply by means of forms.
The provision of certain personal information will be necessary in order to make use of digital content. If you do not provide it, it may not be possible for you to make use of all or part of this digital content.
2. The purposes of processing your data
SCAIME uses your personal information to respond to your requests, to improve the content of the site and your browsing experience, to manage your account and the services you subscribe to, to analyse your activity on the site and, more generally, to manage commercial relations.
The main purpose of collecting such information is to provide our customers and other users with high-quality services and to offer a personalised, efficient and smooth experience when using our digital content.
SCAIME gathers personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to requests for information.
- To process job offer applications.
- To provide the technical assistance you require.
- To manage commercial relations, including by means of emails and newsletters concerning our products and services.
- To ascertain your search and browsing activity. SCAIME collects certain personal information when you consult digital content or click on links to products and services. SCAIME collects this information to improve your user experience during your subsequent visits.
- To manage your account. When you register, SCAIME uses your personal information to give you access to digital content, as well as to authenticate you and interact with you.
- To enable SCAIME to send you, by post, fax, telephone and email, information related to the company or to products which may be of interest to you, in accordance with requirements related to consent and withdrawal of consent.
- To comply with the legal obligations SCAIME is required to meet.
When a page on the website is opened, a message indicates the presence of cookies. These “cookies” are files installed on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) in order to collect information related to your browsing activity. This little file enables the server hosting the site to identify and recognise you throughout the lifespan of the cookie.
Please see below for further explanation and details of how to configure cookies according to your preferences.
Three types of cookies may be installed:
- Technical cookies
Technical cookies are essential to the functioning of the site. They enable access to protected areas by means of personal identifiers (username and session password). They generally have a very short lifespan.
- Statistical cookies (Google Analytics)
- Sharing cookies (social networks)
Our site contains links for sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or elsewhere, which enable you to share content from our website with other people. When you use these share buttons, a third-party cookie is installed once you give your agreement. If you are logged in to a social network while browsing on our site, these share buttons can be used to connect the content viewed with your user account.
You can choose at any time to express or change your preferences in terms of cookies by configuring your browser.
Any browser can be configured to authorise or prevent the presence of cookies on your device :
- Chrome ™
- Internet Explorer ™
- Firefox ™
- Opéra ™
You can also configure your preferences directly on the platforms which install cookies, via the following links. Please note that in the event of refusing cookies, a cookie will be recorded on your device for the sole purpose of disabling the services associated with the cookie. Therefore, if you delete all the cookies saved on your device, via your browser, SCAIME will no longer know that you have chosen this option.
- Google Analytics
For more information on cookies, you can consult the CNIL website.
4. Emails / Newsletters
When you register on the SCAIME website, you have the option, by means of a check box, to give your consent to receive emails/newsletters from SCAIME.
Each email contains a link enabling you to unsubscribe from our mailing list.
5. Recipients of your data
SCAIME will share your personal data with any authorised commercial partner or agencies in your region, for conducting marketing campaigns, proposing commercial offers suited to your needs, or any use for statistical purposes.
SCAIME may have cause to transmit your personal data to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The conditions of transfer are protected in accordance with the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data.
6. Period of retention of your data
The period of retention of your personal data collected by SCAIME may be determined based on the purpose of the data processing operation, according to the following criteria: Your personal data is retained for the duration of accomplishment of the objective pursued when it was collected.
For example, your personal data collected during creation of your registration on the website will be deleted after a period of inactivity of three years.
7. Your rights
In accordance with the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, restrict processing, or obtain a copy of your personal data for your own needs or in order to transfer them to another service provider of your choice (portability), as well as the right to object to the processing of your personal data where this data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
You can withdraw your consent at any time where processing is based on the latter. All these rights apply within the limitations provided for under the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data.
SCAIME has appointed a Data Protection Officer responsible for these rights.
You can exercise these rights upon simple request to:
294 Rue Georges Charpak
or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Furthermore, any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Version dated 17/5/2018