The fibre Bragg grating optical technology developed by SCAIME provides a competitive advantage compared to traditional technologies:
- It is highly resistant and provides reliable measurements of structures under permanent strain for over 20 years.
- Multiplexing of sensors on the same optical fibre
- No risk of short-circuit, which could damage electronics in the event of water penetration into the sensors or cables.
- The very low attenuation of optical fibres makes it possible to locate the acquisition unit remotely, several kilometres away.
- ATEX/IECEx certifications
- A range of FBG sensors adaptable to customer specifications.
- Acquisition units in 316L IP66 stainless-steel cases.
- A selection of cables, connectors, junction boxes and other equipment suitable for marine environments.
- Mounting of optical lines in our workshops, ready to be installed, to reduce installation time.
- Training and assistance with sensor set-up at our premises, at the customers premises, or on site.